Today has been much harder to stick with the low-calorie plan. Yesterday I felt like I was hungry all day, but the hunger level was manageable. I can’t say the same for today. I decided to try starting my day with scrambled eggs and sausage to get in some protein. Halfway to work, I was so hungry, I stopped for a smoothie, which got my calorie counts up even higher. I allowed myself a few *small* splurges…like 4 Cheetos.
Today I’ve been trying to make up for my hunger by drinking LOTS of water. I’d logged 60oz of water by 11am, and by 8 pm I was at over 130oz. I’ve been using Mio water enhancer drops to make it a little more interesting. And I’ve got bags of pebble ice from Sonic both at home and work so it’s nice and chilly.
- 2 scrambled eggs and 2 links of sausage – 260 cal
- 24oz fresh peach smoothie – 330 cal (half in morning, half in afternoon)
- string cheese – 80 cal
- dried apple rings – 70 cal
- 5 Quaker multigrain fiber crisps – 40 cal
- 10 pickles – 10 cal
- 4 Cheetos – 32 cal
- Can of light chicken veggie soup – 160 cal
- Sugar-free strawberry Jell-o – 10 cal
- TOTAL – 992